Remember Park City ? RE LIVE IT ON DVD

jstrawser

PARK CITY EXPERIENCE '85 Now avail. on DVD 3 disc set, over 4 hours of racing and Trackside Interviews with the Top Karters of the Day . See all the great ones Sears, Gobrecht, Garland, Shapansky, along with Greenzweig , Lamey's, Grafara, Heilman, Manmiller, Loss, Deemer, Merkel, Cressi, Bonsignore, and many others. This 30th Anniversary video is well worth the 20 dollar price pay pal order at johnpatti@centurylink and receive free shipping. Proceeds go to my Daughter's 2015 Karting effort. ( preview at this link ...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB-S6_CC64E

Wow!!! This is so awesome!!! Miss the good ole days of Mall/Parking Lot racing... Park City, Herbien's ( in the winter months ) and many, many more!!

That event was always a great time. Since it was the end of the season we went all out for it. Our Red Bank Racing "Wacky Racers" team used to bring every kart we had and sign in to as many classes as possible, then we would sign into other classes with each other's karts. One year I even talked the management into letting me run Dave Gould's Reed Valve single in the Dual Engine class. They made me start last and promise to stay out of the way. (I was up to 3rd when the checkered flag fell.)

The first year we ran there I remember the heat from the tires got the tar from the parking lot on them and hardened when the tires cooled, making them JUNK for the next round. We ended up going into Sears and buying torches to clean the tires between rounds.

Thanks for making the video available!
Good luck to your daughter this season!!

Back