Requesting assistance with clone.

jacobsdad

So, there is a kid at our local track that has been racing with my kids for about 3 years. We have become good friends with him and his family, they are good people. His dad told me a few weeks ago that he believes racing saved his son. He was having trouble in school, getting in a lot of fights and falling in with the wrong crowd getting involved in gangs and other problems. Racing has turned his life around and has given him something to look forward to and work toward. A couple of years ago the kid had some serious health problems that threatened his racing, but he overcame them and is doing well. He and his dad have gotten close through racing, and he is getting control of his anger issues.
He has been struggling getting any speed this season, so I decided to see what I could do to help. A few weeks ago he brought his kart to my house and we worked together to get his setup fixed. He is steadily improving each week as we get his kart dialed in. Tonight he said the kart is handling better than it ever has, and he is excited about the last few races of this season. He has gone from being lapped every week to running at the back of the pack. He never gives up, but I can see it is starting to frusterate him, which is why I am trying to help him.
Tonight he was running good, better than he has this season, then his engine locked up on him.
So, I am looking for someone that has a NKA clone for sale cheap. He and his family don't have much money so he cant afford a decent engine right now. I would like to find one that would run competitive for him and that would be in a range he can afford. We only have 4 nights left in our regular season then I want to get him into a couple of races at other tracks this fall, so it does not have to be a new engine. Just something that will run strong for 6 or 8 nights of racing.
If I could I would just buy him something decent, but I have a daughter racing that likes to destroy engines herself.
Thanks in advance! Any help in finding something for him would mean a lot to him!

So, there is a kid at our local track that has been racing with my kids for about 3 years. We have become good friends with him and his family, they are good people. His dad told me a few weeks ago that he believes racing saved his son. He was having trouble in school, getting in a lot of fights and falling in with the wrong crowd getting involved in gangs and other problems. Racing has turned his life around and has given him something to look forward to and work toward. A couple of years ago the kid had some serious health problems that threatened his racing, but he overcame them and is doing well. He and his dad have gotten close through racing, and he is getting control of his anger issues.
He has been struggling getting any speed this season, so I decided to see what I could do to help. A few weeks ago he brought his kart to my house and we worked together to get his setup fixed. He is steadily improving each week as we get his kart dialed in. Tonight he said the kart is handling better than it ever has, and he is excited about the last few races of this season. He has gone from being lapped every week to running at the back of the pack. He never gives up, but I can see it is starting to frusterate him, which is why I am trying to help him.
Tonight he was running good, better than he has this season, then his engine locked up on him.
So, I am looking for someone that has a NKA clone for sale cheap. He and his family don't have much money so he cant afford a decent engine right now. I would like to find one that would run competitive for him and that would be in a range he can afford. We only have 4 nights left in our regular season then I want to get him into a couple of races at other tracks this fall, so it does not have to be a new engine. Just something that will run strong for 6 or 8 nights of racing.
If I could I would just buy him something decent, but I have a daughter racing that likes to destroy engines herself.
Thanks in advance! Any help in finding something for him would mean a lot to him!
What is your location ?

image.jpg

There’s your crank and rod if your willing to put it together I’ll donate the parts. Few things I hate worse than not being able to race. Get me an address and get back out there.

Thank you very much! I will get his address and have you ship it straight to his house. How much do you want for shipping?

I just hate watching this kid getting lapped every week. Changing his setup he was not too far behind the pack, I would like to see him in the top 5 at least once. Even running as slow as he has been he still loves racing and doesn’t miss a week. He said his goal is to bear my daughter. The only times he has done that is when she doesn’t finish. I secretly want to see him beat her just once!

I want to make sure he is legal. The track does not tech often, the last time they did the leaders got a DQ. They tell us every week that they are still not legal, so we are pushing the track to tech more often. Billet rods, illegal valve springs and who knows what else.

Back