rest in peace bill smith

Kartdad17

One of the greast kart guys I have ever know .may you and elmer run some laps tonight .till me meet again . I love and miss you .

Best friend I ever had, sure going to miss him but will never forget him. Talked to him everyday for years.He taught me alot about racing and being competitive. Race in Peace Smitty!!!!! Loved him like a Brother.

Smitty was a great man! I've learned alot from him over the years and i really looked up to him and thought alot of him. You will truely be missed but never forgotten. I will think of him every time i sit in the set every time i run flatheads. Rest easy smitty till we meet again!

Sorry for your loss Billy your dad was all about racing a really great guy glad I got to know him may he rest in peace and sorry for you and your families loss
Paul loehr

He definitely will be missed and a big loss to the Go Kart racing world the knowledge of how Go karts worked was second to none . Rest in peace Smitty I am sure Billy will continue your legacy. The Popplewell's will keep the family in our prayers .

Prayers to Billy Smith Sr. *Smitty's* family
So sorry for your loss, he was definitely a man whom I looked up to and appreciated. I want to thank him not only for what he has taught me but for always being the kind & genuine person he was.
He left such a positive impact on many of us and I am privileged to know and be able to share many of my Saturday's with him and well.. other days around him as well.

Love ya Smitty, you will be deeply missed.

Back