ReWheel: Back and ready to save you $

wedge

Ok Most of you already know who and What we are . But for the people who don't here it is .
We here at ReWheel Take your Bent Used wheels and Refurbish them back to racing spec wheels. Here is how it works.
You contact us and if you can send us a pic of what you have in need of work. Then you send us you wheel (s) and we go over them and send you a pic of the finished Product . Then we ship them back to you. Cost well it runs $10 to $20 per wheel Depending on the work it needs. This is all Quoted UP FRONT Before we do the Work ! We have been doing this for a Very long time and Kinda got Side tracked but now have a New Shop Fully set up to take care of your karting needs. We also do Frame repair and custom work. We have Moved into our new shop and already have done a lot of work for local customers . So now is the time to let the rest know WE ARE BACK !!!!
Don't be fooled by some who CLAME to sell Our wheels ! As of now We Don't do that . We are a one on one company . So Please Hit us up here . PM me and I will work with you Directly .
I look Forward to helping anyone out to save money so you can keep racing !!

Miss getting wheels from you was wondering where you went, do you have any inventory TJ or just redoing what comes in for now?

Glad to hear form you. At this time I am just doing what comes in the door. I got Way to much inventory last time and it held up a lot of money . So as of now I have nothing . But ya never know ? It all depends on what people are looking for ?
If you need something PM me as I may still have some ??

He hasn't been here since February of last year
That is what I thought but since he said he was back in the game, I thought he might be.. You know of anyone that re works wheels? With the current situation out here, I am looking for some options.

That is what I thought but since he said he was back in the game, I thought he might be.. You know of anyone that re works wheels? With the current situation out here, I am looking for some options.
No I don't, look through his posts, I think he posted his phone number somewhere

Back