REWHEEL ~ Wheels and repair !

wedge

Glad to see we are up and running again !!
ReWheel is still here and getting ready for a new year. If your in need of wheels hit us up. If you have wheels you want Repaired just let me know as we can do that also !
Most wheels can be repaired for $10 to $15 each. My #1 wheels sell for $20 each.
Thay are True and race ready !
We have just about every size you could want on hand !! Even the ODD sizes.
Check us out as you will like the way we Roll !
You can also e/mail us at tj_startt @ yahoo.com
Thank you
Tj

wedge

I have 1 on hand . Don't get a call for them so I don't have any but the one. PM me and I will get you the size.

Hobby87

have bought a few repaired wheels in the past from REWHEEL (Wedge), great work, good person to deal with, the whole process was simple and easy (where's the like button)! Quit your looking, and buy from him already

-Matt

KKania17

I bought 4, can hardly tell they are used only thing that gave it away was the hub mark

Booger

This guy does an awesome job and top notch customer service, I've purchased wheels from him before and if I need more I will get them from him and no one else!

wedge

Thank you Guys ! At ReWheel the Customer comes First ! We try to turn out a good product at a fair price. we Dont make a liveing at this just enjoy the work. Also likd to keep the working man having fun ! Again Thanks for your Support ! Tj>Re wheel

KKania17

Got my order yesterday, once again brand new look to them!

wedge

We have a new phone # so if you want to call us for wheels or repairs and so on it is 717-451-5967

wedge

NOT alot rite now . Maybe 2 or 3
PM Me with what your looking for and I will see what I can do.
THe best way to contact me is to PM me as I check them often every day !