Rival Nose Dragging

We finally fixed this with the support strips. After this nose is toast we will get a new nose and the support bar from Umax.

Thanks

You shouldn't of had to put support straps on the nose to support the nose....... The support bar is just an extra support for the bottom of the nose..... How are your side panels in conjunction with the bottom of the nerf bars? Feel free to text/call me if need be.....

JR Curtis
Ultramax Racing Chassis
JRC Performance
(309)281-0266

Just to clarify we just bought two new rivals and both have the support bar. When looking at photos when the chassis was introduced I don’t see the support bar I think that was an update in the later runs. When we sat down on our track our nose was dragging but with three nuts loose and we were able to lift the nose plenty to clear the ground.

We are consistently having issues with the front edge of our nose dragging. It has now rubbed enough that the bottom half is separated from from rest of nose in some places. We did make several adjustments by picking the front of the nose up and re-drilling holes. The bottom of the nose is bolted on using the front three bolt brackets in the front of the small pan in front. Looking at the front bumper though there is 3 upright brackets that looks like something bolts on there.

Are we missing some type of bracket, etc that the nose is supposed to bolt to in order to prevent the very front the the nose from tipping down and dragging?

Thanks
Chris Seay has some special spindles that will prevent the nose drag

Back