Rival push center and exit

How can i kill some left rear in this kart. Entry is ok. Will not stay at the bottom. We pushed out the RR and sucked in the LR. Still not improvement. Thanks(y)

What class and weight ? which tires ? Track size and rear stagger ? current set up numbers including cambers & caster ? where are the pills in the back currently set ? before you moved the RR and LR where were they set distance from inside wheel to cassette hanger ? measurement from top of axle to top back of seat ? Can't turn down only ? OR you have a push as there is a difference ?

Stock Predator. Turf tires. Stagger rear 1.5" front 3/4". Track size straightaways 190 feet long wide corners. Haven't scaled it yet. Just bought it. Don't have front end settings. Turn down is good. The push is from center on out. This weekend, I just moved the LR a 1/4" in. No change. SO yesterday we moved out the RR 1/8". No change. Took 2 #'s of air out of the LR. little better. Haven't measured the cassettes.

Why 1.5 rear , 3/4 front thats backwards .
Quick fix add ten lbs to the front .
I also think you need to move the left rear all the way out .

How far from the cassette out for the LR & RR? Thanks
Move the LR back out they should be LR 3/4" RR 3/16 ", without scale numbers or knowing cambers it's a crap shoot as far as a fix, for now as Tony suggest throw some weight up in the nose, front stagger should be more at least 1.25 " but taking away from the rear is not going to help the push center off.

Some adjustments for push on exit you would try before moving LR wheel would be less RF camber, add nose weight, Increase LF caster, decrease cross, If you were to go to rear wheel spacing you would move RR out first, then If you did move LR it would be out not in.
Good Luck !!

first off you need to the stagger right on the Kart. You have it reversed. You need 1 1/2" on the front & 3/4" on the rear then rescale it to factory settings. Race it & then make adjustments

If it doesnt turn with 1.5" of rear stagger and 3.4" front stagger, its certainly not going to turn if you flip the staggers.

Without knowing the percentages or front end settings, everyone is shooting in the dark at a solution. Likely too much cross, not enough nose, but again....pure guess without data

How can i kill some left rear in this kart. Entry is ok. Will not stay at the bottom. We pushed out the RR and sucked in the LR. Still not improvement. Thanks(y)
Don't read to much into it....you went the wrong way on rear tires. RR stays tight to kart, move LR away from kart to eliminate push.

Back