RLV 4T oil

Bringing this one back from the dead.... Just found out that this RLV oil is in fact SOX racing oil, which is some killer stuff. Just in case any of you were still interested.. ;)

Straight from the horses mouth. But the 14oz pouches are far from a deal! Gallon of Sox oil is $45. 128oz per gallon. 9 pouches = $70-90 in my neck of the woods.

I wonder if RLV has anything to do with the actual refining of that oil? Maybe, perhaps, they have it canned by someone else in a can with their label on? Who knows what oil it is. Maybe they added some nondescript ingredient to make it their own? Not saying it's not good oil, just questioning its heritage.
I have personal experience with someone buying commercially available castor oil (it's all the same) printing a label, put it on a plastic bottle, and selling it as their own. Amazingly, there were people who swore by it! The person who did this has a stellar reputation in the karting industry. Karts, engines, pipes etc. etc.

LOL, I still have some gallons of Cramac. It would polish the entire inside of a flathead limited mod before my tiny wrist pin could destroy it.

Back