Robot Floor Sweeper

Brown Racing 15

One Eye Dawg
We have hard wood floors through out the whole house, been looking at these robot sweeper things, been doing some research on them and was just curious if any of y'all have one, would like to here y'all pro/con on these, thanks...

Roomba - on my second one in ten years. Worth every penny in my opinion. I have tile, wood and carpet in the house and it works on all of those surfaces pretty well. Its great for hitting the high spots and cleaning up the dust bunnies from dog hair.

Also, buy the service/spares pack - it comes with the little extras that you'll need: filters, brushes, screws, etc..

Roomba - on my second one in ten years. Worth every penny in my opinion. I have tile, wood and carpet in the house and it works on all of those surfaces pretty well. Its great for hitting the high spots and cleaning up the dust bunnies from dog hair.

Also, buy the service/spares pack - it comes with the little extras that you'll need: filters, brushes, screws, etc..

Thanks, I'll look into it

What Chris Cooper said!!

Heard of someone's indoor pet leaving a surprise on the floor and the Roomba tracking it ALL over the house. But I know most indoor pets are potty trained. Just a caution. :)

Can please post the model number for me, I see different Roomba, just want to make sure I get the right one, thanks

Wonder if it would clean up tools the boy lets lay in the garage?

A neighbor has one and says the debris compartment isn't big enough for their dogs hair.

I don't mind pushing a vacuum. It's the only time I can sing and noone asks me to stop.

Back