Roll call for Benton County Fair Race

Djmeadows88

Anyone bringing any Jr Champ Karts or Flathead adult flat karts? Know of 2 jr champs wanting to go and I have a flathead kart I am wanting to bring.

Anyone bringing any Jr Champ Karts or Flathead adult flat karts? Know of 2 jr champs wanting to go and I have a flathead kart I am wanting to bring.

What gear and speeds do you think that track will require? We want to run it, but it kind of looks like a big car track. We've never ran on anything that size.

The guaranteed money should bring a lot, especially on a Sunday.

Sounds more like a Ben Hur invitational to me. Curious to know how it all goes down. Is it bigger or small than Ben Hur is another ?

What gear and speeds do you think that track will require? We want to run it, but it kind of looks like a big car track. We've never ran on anything that size.

The guaranteed money should bring a lot, especially on a Sunday.
I am unsure personally, its a big 1/4 mile track, sorry for the late reply was at k3 last night. We raced there when i was 5 to about 7 before they closed it down, I could talk to my dad because we were running flatheads on pump gas and no restrictors back when we ran the kid kart class there, our 2nd year they tamed us down to the purple plates and alcohol saying we were going faster than the adults.... lol

Back