Rolling new Vegas

Being predator i would roll 100cc with 2ibs in left and 4ibs in rights roll them let them cure 2weeks and wipe outside to a 35duro ran penton alot grew up on that old race track you need anything pm me and ill help all i can

Being predator i would roll 100cc with 2ibs in left and 4ibs in rights roll them let them cure 2weeks and wipe outside to a 35duro ran penton alot grew up on that old race track you need anything pm me and ill help all i can

100cc in the lefts ?

Our Pink Panther internal:
LF: 1 oz
RF: 2 oz
LR: 1.5 oz
RR 2 oz

If you have an older kart with lower cross and want to free the kart up, you can back the LR down to 1 oz.

Continue to work the tire down to get it to the desired duro. My choice for that would be Monster Bite.
Be careful though, or you'll turn them into chewing gum. :)
Our program for Vegas flat out works.

-----
?Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

How many cc’s and how much air pressure should I use when rolling a new set of Vegas?

Running Predator and needing a tire 35 I wouldnt roll anything on the inside. I would just work them down from the outside. We very rarely roll the inside of Vegas.

Not to hijack but have any of you guys rolled Vegas prior to mounting them? Is that acceptable to do or is it preferred to mount and then roll?

Running Predator and needing a tire 35 I wouldnt roll anything on the inside. I would just work them down from the outside. We very rarely roll the inside of Vegas.

Interesting. I'm sure you are successful with your Vega program too.
We internal roll almost all of our Vegas.
Different preps for different folks. :)

Not to hijack but have any of you guys rolled Vegas prior to mounting them? Is that acceptable to do or is it preferred to mount and then roll?
I have done a couple sets that way just to see how long it actually takes to soak into the tire. 90cc in a right side, my roller takes 5min 35 secs per rotation, took about 3 rotations. Almost felt like I didn't use enough lol.

I have done a couple sets that way just to see how long it actually takes to soak into the tire. 90cc in a right side, my roller takes 5min 35 secs per rotation, took about 3 rotations. Almost felt like I didn't use enough lol.
You still want to roll them 12 hrs min, once you know the proper amount that's what you gotta go with, not just add because you think it soaked in to quick.

I'm sure absorption rate is also greatly influenced by what chemical is being used as well. Highly volatile/ low flash point chemicals will evaporate and go in the rubber quickly. Stuff like TrackTac Tire Tuff will take many hours.

Hahahaha ya I always roll 12-24 hours if not using heat and mostly Palmetto Original.
I also like to let them sit a 3-4 weeks before using them after being rolled.

Back