roof drip rail

flattop1

Dawg 89
I am tired of frozen windows. with no drip rail on modern vehicles do the stick on window wind deflectors help with this at all.
Maybe tim taylor could build a high torque electric window regulator with a cable system that would not break. or possibly a real crank up window or maybe even a drivers window that did not go full open at the push of a button.

WOW! never even thought of that. i thought there was no fix for frozen windows except heat. here i've been smoking my cigarettes in the truck without ventilation for no reason. WD40 here i come

armor all, when exposed to direct sun, turns black things white and makes them brittle. if you ask how i know this, i own a jeep wrangler.

He"s wanting to do the door weather strips, I don't think they are exposed to the sun much. However,I have never seen a tire turned white from armor all,maybe you got carried away ? :)

I am tired of frozen windows. do the stick on window wind deflectors help with this at all.

To answer your question, YES they do. Put them on all of our vehicles. Put them on our Blazer 13 years ago and their still on, no problem. You can drive in the rain with the window open to the bottom of them and no rain comes in. Great for venting smoke, or other noxious gases that may be emitted. In the summer when you park your car in the sun, you can lower the windows a tad without it being obvious, and you don't open the door to an oven. -- Don't get the wind deflector for the hood. Had one, it snowed real heavy, had to hit the brades at a light, and when I did the snow slid off the roof, over the hood, and took the deflector with it.

I am tired of frozen windows. do the stick on window wind deflectors help with this at all.

To answer your question, YES they do. Put them on all of our vehicles. Put them on our Blazer 13 years ago and their still on, no problem. You can drive in the rain with the window open to the bottom of them and no rain comes in. Great for venting smoke, or other noxious gases that may be emitted. In the summer when you park your car in the sun, you can lower the windows a tad without it being obvious, and you don't open the door to an oven. -- Don't get the wind deflector for the hood. Had one, it snowed real heavy, had to hit the brades at a light, and when I did the snow slid off the roof, over the hood, and took the deflector with it.

Back