ROWDY NATION

As a KB fan I really didn't think he was up to the level of the other 3. I do believe what Adam Stevens said was they basically put all their eggs in one basket and prepared for this day and being flawless all day didn't hurt either ....Congrats to KB and the M&Ms crew

On a side note look at Matt Crafton , he only had to beat the others when it counted and did it with zero wins on the season.

My take is Truex team gave it away more so, between switching tires up and waiting to long to pit banking on a caution , than KB team just went out and won it.

I am a Busch fan 100%, but I think it was Truex's race , he was faster but you have to have the whole package and that day they just didn't,

I am a Busch fan 100%, but I think it was Truex's race , he was faster but you have to have the whole package and that day they just didn't,
Ya even after the switched tire deal, If he pits before or with KB on final stop I think he still wins the race. But KB and team for sure it was not a fell in there lap they executed the rest didn't. My only point was I felt Truex team gave it away more than KB team just went out and took it.

Last edited:
All true , statements . I even figured Truax would do it .
If I hadn't left the allen screw loose on the brake key we would have won the King of The Syrup Race. I did we lost .
My point is the 19 team did not execute , the 18 team did .
Kyle has improved a bunch . I don't know if he could lay back if he had a car to lead or not . None of the other three could lay off . I'm going to guess he could not .

Back