Rules confusion

Jkling

I am wanting to get into go karting and this is the classes general rules I would want to run a clone but I am confused where it says per stock rules does that mean you would have to use a stock clone motor or can it be a built one by a buisness built to NKA specs any help
Screenshot_20200429-200854_Chrome.jpg
would be appreciated

That there is a track that doesn't know how to write a rule book. Unfortunately most are like that and it requires finding an email, facebook messenger or phone number for the owner to get it all sorted out.

Use stock class clone rules per NKA @370, 390 If you run a disc clutch. That’s how I read it.
So what you mean by stock class is like a tiliston 196 or just stock looking

Just as Ovaltech stated . NKA RULES add 20 lbs for disc clutch .
Call about the tilliston engine .

Last edited:
I read it as saying Flathead is NKA and 206 is Brigs rules , who's to say they are not using AKRA for clones . You need to contact the track promoter and find out for sure , but I take it as a Box stock engine class , add the flywheel and add 20# if you run a disc clutch . JMO

No . Reading into the rules is what causes confusion .
Sportsman clone is stock clone racing under NKA rules .
Ok thank you I appreciate all the responses at this point I'm just trying to figure everything out and just try to make sense out of the rules

Just as Ovaltech stated . NKA RULES add 20 lbs for disc clutch .
Call about the tilliston engine .
There is nothing listed there that would direct a person new to the sport to the NKA ruleset for clone.

I can promise you I would show up with a AKRA box stock rules the way I read it.

Back