Rumble On Ohio River 2day event Big Money 5/17 & 5/18

Noel racing 22

My reason for posting is our local track had a Halloween race schedule last year for the opens UAS rules apply but they were rained out so the deal was to make it the second race of the season that event and I thought or was hoping that some of the bigger names in kart racing maybe be interested in coming it’s a 2 day event and it’s at Wheelersburg,Oh right on the Ohio River with Saturday night being the big night paying out $1000 for first and $500 for second Guaranteed it pays 3-6 on the number entries I’ll send picture of the flyer just note it is last years flyer ok but you can check it out on their Facebook page but maybe you could maybe help spread the word . Sorry if I bothered youHey my name is Rick Noel I’ve spoke with you a couple times but reason for messaging you is our local track had a Halloween race schedule last year for the opens UAS rules apply but they were rained out so the deal was to make it the second race of the season that event and I thought or was hoping that you and maybe some of the bigger names in kart racing maybe be interested in coming it’s a 2 day event and it’s at Wheelersburg,Oh right on the Ohio River with Saturday night being the big night paying out $1000 for first and $500 for second Guaranteed it pays 3-6 on the number entries I’ll send picture of the flyer just note it is last years flyer ok but you can check it out on their Facebook page if you that’s fine I’ll understand but maybe you could maybe help spread the word the tracks. Sorry if I bothered you

My reason for posting is our local track had a Halloween race schedule last year for the opens UAS rules apply but they were rained out so the deal was to make it the second race of the season that event and I thought or was hoping that some of the bigger names in kart racing maybe be interested in coming it’s a 2 day event and it’s at Wheelersburg,Oh right on the Ohio River with Saturday night being the big night paying out $1000 for first and $500 for second Guaranteed it pays 3-6 on the number entries I’ll send picture of the flyer just note it is last years flyer ok but you can check it out on their Facebook page but maybe you could maybe help spread the word . Sorry if I bothered youHey my name is Rick Noel I’ve spoke with you a couple times but reason for messaging you is our local track had a Halloween race schedule last year for the opens UAS rules apply but they were rained out so the deal was to make it the second race of the season that event and I thought or was hoping that you and maybe some of the bigger names in kart racing maybe be interested in coming it’s a 2 day event and it’s at Wheelersburg,Oh right on the Ohio River with Saturday night being the big night paying out $1000 for first and $500 for second Guaranteed it pays 3-6 on the number entries I’ll send picture of the flyer just note it is last years flyer ok but you can check it out on their Facebook page if you that’s fine I’ll understand but maybe you could maybe help spread the word the tracks. Sorry if I bothered you

Back