Rumor has it??

Prorookie34, thanks for the info. Another one bites the dust ! Man, this really stinks. Sure hope something opens up before racing season

Plymouth Speedway is no longer a kart track, still.

Although extremely counterintuitive to the sport, Plymouth decided to pull the plug on the 600/Kart track all together, indefinitely, as of last night via their Facebook.

Sucks, but I said I would update.
That sucks I was gonna race there now that I work in Michigan city

Yeah its really unfortunate and frustrating. After all we've been through this past season too

Would like to start a new thread for tracks in this area, because with Plymouth gone that pushes us out almost 2 hours to a home track and I don't want to buy a wedgie lol we love flat kart racing too much.

Tracks in the area at this point would be Stateline (edon ohio) Cincy Speedway (Hamilton county ohio) BenHur Speedway (Crawfordsville In) Miller speedway (Montgomery IN) Columbus Speedway (Columbus IN) Jennings County Speedway (North Vernon In) Lawrenceburg Motor cycle speedway(lawrenceburg IN)
Possibly Little E (New Westin Ohio).. I think that's everything I would consider driving to from the Indy area that's mostly within 2 hours

Tracks in the area at this point would be Stateline (edon ohio) Cincy Speedway (Hamilton county ohio) BenHur Speedway (Crawfordsville In) Miller speedway (Montgomery IN) Columbus Speedway (Columbus IN) Jennings County Speedway (North Vernon In) Lawrenceburg Motor cycle speedway(lawrenceburg IN)
Possibly Little E (New Westin Ohio).. I think that's everything I would consider driving to from the Indy area that's mostly within 2 hours
A few Michigan tracks to mention would be Palmyra Speedway (Adrian MI) Owosso Motorsports park (Owosso MI) Jackson Speedway (Jackson MI)

Thanks GooseRacer. From where I am, Stateline is an hour 1/2. All others are 3 hrs. + .Prorookie is correct, we need to move this discussion to a different thread because this discussion really is about Armscamp Speedway in Alexandria In. You can start a new thread about Indiana dirt tracks and their locations, size would be great, especially Indy area and north, that would be much appreciated!

Back