RUSH Karting Series

Chuck D38

Of the 6 or so tracks that run the RUSH Karting Series, which tracks are most active and run the series on a weekly basis ?.

Not interested in anyone bashing the series, just would like to know which tracks run it weekly.

Thanks

Looks like Stateline may have been the only track that ran them. They did share alot of Shaffer posts but I dont see any in their points.

Of the 6 or so tracks that run the RUSH Karting Series, which tracks are most active and run the series on a weekly basis ?.

Not interested in anyone bashing the series, just would like to know which tracks run it weekly.

Thanks
Chuck,
Stateline did run them weekly. The season started off with 4 karts in the Sr division. The response was good as the racing was close as expected. The last race of the yr I believe there was 8 in the Sr division. I can say that we had multiple people run one of our house karts through the yr and last I knew they where all buying them to participate in the class next yr. I expect the Sr class will atleast double by the beginning of next yr at stateline. As for the jr classes they where hit and miss, as with all racing this yr I believe it had a lot to do with covid. We already have had a couple parents contact us about getting their child into it for next yr so I also expect that will grow. Even thought stateline appeared to be the “hub”, we feel that it will grow at the other tracks in 2021. We have had numerous talks with Rush about 2021 and I am confident they will be posting updates soon on their Facebook and website. Overall we feel it was a really good concept and was a ton of fun to participate in. We will definitely to continue to support the series. Feel free to call or text me if you have any more question jay @ Kart works 814-730-8052

Chuck,
Stateline did run them weekly. The season started off with 4 karts in the Sr division. The response was good as the racing was close as expected. The last race of the yr I believe there was 8 in the Sr division. I can say that we had multiple people run one of our house karts through the yr and last I knew they where all buying them to participate in the class next yr. I expect the Sr class will atleast double by the beginning of next yr at stateline. As for the jr classes they where hit and miss, as with all racing this yr I believe it had a lot to do with covid. We already have had a couple parents contact us about getting their child into it for next yr so I also expect that will grow. Even thought stateline appeared to be the “hub”, we feel that it will grow at the other tracks in 2021. We have had numerous talks with Rush about 2021 and I am confident they will be posting updates soon on their Facebook and website. Overall we feel it was a really good concept and was a ton of fun to participate in. We will definitely to continue to support the series. Feel free to call or text me if you have any more question jay @ Kart works 814-730-8052

Most informative and helpful. Thank you VERY much.

Back