RWYB Champ class?

Ted Hamilton

Helmet Painter / Racer
Anyone ever tried it? Yes, I know about the winged outlaw karts, but they're different in concept and layout... I figure some have probably run in the PA Wings series, but I mean an all-champ kart open series...

Ted back in the early 80tys we ran Kt-100s on high bank asphalt ovals In Florida( Albendale & Sunshine Speedway) it was a blast. Flat foot city remember higher 12s not to shabby for a true 1/4 mile. later Chuck.

A few of us wanted to start a winged sr champ kart class running limiteds up here a few years back. We bought a wing and freshened an old engine we had sitting here for it, but the class never came to fruition. Would have been fun though.

@CarlsonMotorsports -- my local track is starting a limited champ class....have one you'll part with? Prefer a flatty...
@XXX#40 -- C'mon over to Stateline Speedway in Lawsonville, NC....already 3-4 of us building limiteds for the class.

Last edited:
@XXX#40 this has your name all over it!
That might be a popular class for around here.
I'd say the outlaw conversion would be the way to go, though a limited sr champ would be fun.
A bird told me about maybe a new champ coming 😉
That winged outlaw, I'd have to fight Jamie and Dakota over

Last edited:
Anyone ever tried it? Yes, I know about the winged outlaw karts, but they're different in concept and layout... I figure some have probably run in the PA Wings series, but I mean an all-champ kart open series...
My bad, guess I should of read this lol.
Yeah true champ class, I understand the open aspects but man, how open......?

@CarlsonMotorsports -- my local track is starting a limited champ class....have one you'll part with? Prefer a flatty...
@XXX#40 -- C'mon over to Stateline Speedway in Lawsonville, NC....already 3-4 of us building limiteds for the class.
Yea, we have a couple used limiteds here I could put together, or build you a new one.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back