S/A carb

i got a dover that u can have but the barry young is a lot better 200 bucks but produced right at 2 more h.p on the same engine when we tested it against the dover. but that was a few years back there is a lot more people that are building them now

i got a dover that u can have but the barry young is a lot better 200 bucks but produced right at 2 more h.p on the same engine when we tested it against the dover. but that was a few years back there is a lot more people that are building them now
Two HP is huge. I'm hoping Barry will get back in touch with me. I know he's super busy,and may have forgotten about it. Thanks for the offer Joe,but I'm like you I want the best.

get in touch with him on facebook hes on there an he has never been anything but great with me . hes a great guy

Yea fb is where we have been talking. I finally got with him today,and it seems there is a little more to just needing a good carb. He's taking my head and running some flow numbers on it to match up a carb and cam that works best. You gotta appreciate someone taking the time to get you the best product you can get.

barry is the BEST plain an simple he will go out of his way to help you. sneaks is right there also ( gary costanza)

I was at the kart show in TN, and having a blast..LOL. If I dont get back with anyone, please dont hesitate to remind me..I get a lot of messages that make it hard to keep up..and I'm old and slow.

I'm thinking you made a mistake somewhere in your calculations.

an just where would i have made that mistake. we tested 5 different s/a carbs on our dyno on the same motor. like i said thats been a few years back.

i would have to go back to the computer an see if i could look the numbers up. like i said its been at long time ago. we were testing on a s/a motor

I have use Luke McGee with McGee Racing Engines for going on 3 years now for all my S/A needs. I have been very impressed with his craftsmanship. You can search McGee Racing Engines on facebook and find his page I believe.

Back