Sad Day At Fort Hood

mikey56

For all you military types out there....give a thought to the loss at Fort Hood yesterday. Its a sad day for all of us.....

Thoughts and prayers from JM Racing, Bonaire Ga., and a retired Air Force NCO to the families and soldiers at Fort Hood......

My grand daughter is there with her hubby and said she was so scared she was hiding under the kitchen counter!!

Gun control freaks take note: .45 automatic holds only 9 rounds. This lunatic did not require a 100 round clip to carry out his reprehensible actions. Legislation will never cure mental illness and guns don't kill people but 9 rounds is enough, the devastation is done. Too bad there weren't more .45's in the room. He might have only gotten off a few rounds before somebody took him out.

I pray for relief for the families that have lost loved ones. I pity the fool that comes for my guns (or high capacity clips.)
So sad that this is becoming so common place in our once great nation.

DD

you are so right dirtydan....guns could just as easily be replaced by axe handles....then what do you do? outlaw axe handles? education is what is needed. gun control laws have proven ineffective and easily gotten around to give idiots and morons the ability to hurt others....taking guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens is not the answer....

i'm proud to have served in the Air Force for 20+ years....i love this country and an proud to be an American, but we, the people, are slowly losing control...OUR ELECTED officials who think that they are better than we are, can hold our future over our head and dangle a carrot in front of our face and smile while teasing that they are actually working on our best interest....these are the folks that are hurting more than anything.

This tragedy at Fort Hood shows how much lack of control that we actually have. Stand up...be counted....vote the idiots out of office...elect responsible people that will care about our military, your family and this country. Otherwise....we will see more of this kind of tragedy....because someone, somewhere, made a decision that this guy "isn't a threat to anyone"......

Enough of the political rant....and don't get me started on obamacare.....lets get back to racing...

again, thoughts and prayers go out to all my brothers and sisters in arms all over the world that they be kept safe. God bless you all and God bless the USA.....

Back