Scale help

Randi

Just wandering if someone could provide bottom line numbers that I should see when scaling? Not sure who makes the chassis as we bought it second hand

Karting people confuse me... Why do we talk frt when the frt is a lower percent than the rear? All the other percent's we talk about the higher portion, we don't say RS weight 45%. Sorry rant over.

My suggestion for an unknown even though I haven't been in karts long 55-55-55 Rear, Cross, LS. Gotta start somewhere.

This was the last scaling about three weeks ago

Attachments

• 28262.jpeg
    28262.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 71
Karting people confuse me... Why do we talk frt when the frt is a lower percent than the rear? All the other percent's we talk about the higher portion, we don't say RS weight 45%. Sorry rant over.

My suggestion for an unknown even though I haven't been in karts long 55-55-55 Rear, Cross, LS. Gotta start somewhere.

Hope thats for a muddy, NO grip track!!!! Thats guaranteed to lock you to the track!

Almost every chassis out there in the last 8-10 years used very close to the same baseline setup.

45-47% nose
62-69% cross
54-57% left

You get it in those ranges and you'll be fine. Then its a tire game.

Key thing is figuring out whos chassis you have and exactly what year it is. This is MUST have info if you want to set it up and get correct numbers.

Back