Scale kart and tire setup

Gotta figure out what you have before you can get scaling info, If you can post a good picture of the rear of frame by the cassette hangers, and the front spindle area where you would adjust cross .
Ultramax octane blaze
Rear stagger 1 1/8
Front stagger 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201006-151450_iRaceWeigh.jpg
    Screenshot_20201006-151450_iRaceWeigh.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 45
Ultramax octane blaze
Rear stagger 1 1/8
Front stagger 2
Nose 45 %, left 56.5 %, cross 63 %, RF camber 2.5 neg, LF camber .5 pos, set rear track with first before scaling, RR 3/8" from inside edge of wheel to frame, LR 7/8" from inside edge of wheel to frame, set stagger before scaling 1 3/8" front, 1" rear, set air at 5 & 4 lb and scale with numbers I above, there the only % ages you need to confirm don't worry about rear, right, rear bite, Lr & RR cross is RF and LR.

Nose 45 %, left 56.5 %, cross 63 %, RF camber 2.5 neg, LF camber .5 pos, set rear track with first before scaling, RR 3/8" from inside edge of wheel to frame, LR 7/8" from inside edge of wheel to frame, set stagger before scaling 1 3/8" front, 1" rear, set air at 5 & 4 lb and scale with numbers I above, there the only % ages you need to confirm don't worry about rear, right, rear bite, Lr & RR cross is RF and LR.
Thank you I will get it scaled also in the front tires where would be a general place to position them away from frame

What track ? I have a BadMax that I used to race , and on a 3/8 mile track it liked 1 1/2 front stagger and 3/4 rear , sometimes you would have to go a little more up front , but depended on how tight the corners were .
Is this a kart track or a car track that runs karts as well ? What for and how the track is prepped will make a difference on you handling as well .

I would like any info on how to scale my kart
What it means to offset
Why to offset tires
What percentages do I need my kart to be on a 3/8 mile slightly banked track

My motor seems great I'm losing speed in the corner my front end seems to be either pushing but when its catches then the back gets lose

I widened my rear axle by 1 /34 after the race because I realized it was alot shorter than my wife's kart which handles considerably better

2010's ultramax
AsHere are 2 examples of corner weights, the one on the left is what you have now and the one on the right is a sample of what it might be based on past experience using my corner weights program. The one on the right is not telling you what to do, only showing you a Possible alternative.
aaron_1 10 6 20.jpgaaron_2 10 6 20.jpg

What track ? I have a BadMax that I used to race , and on a 3/8 mile track it liked 1 1/2 front stagger and 3/4 rear , sometimes you would have to go a little more up front , but depended on how tight the corners were .
Is this a kart track or a car track that runs karts as well ? What for and how the track is prepped will make a difference on you handling as well .
Kart track

Rounded (no decimal places) you're right on. The only difference I found between yours and mine was the LF – RR. That could have been a rounding error, I used 2 decimal places. The difference is probably inconsequential.

Attachments

• 10 12 20_1.jpg
    10 12 20_1.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 14
I need to adjust my cross another washer and it will be close I also need to take a pound or 2 off the nose and I feel like I will do alot better saterday...I have been working nonstop all week so haven't had time to get it perfect only a few minutes every night.

I need to adjust my cross another washer and it will be close I also need to take a pound or 2 off the nose and I feel like I will do alot better saterday...I have been working nonstop all week so haven't had time to get it perfect only a few minutes every night.
Get that left up

Here’s our 400# Phenom setup. We ran it as a spare kart to run 2 classes, it’s always been an asphal/indoor kart, he wanted to try it out on dirt.
5DE0759A-EDB3-4BAD-A774-48367E4B41DC.png

Back