Scale numbers 07 phenom

I looking at oval off set 2007 phantom phenom...looking for scale numbers and other info what to set chassis / wheels / seat ex at...driver about 155lb right now...class weight is 350lb...trying have driver be about 160-165lb by race season... Run low bite 1\8. & 1\10 mile oval...thanks for any help !!!!

Maybe brian carlson will chime in, he is VERY familiar with our midwest black dirt farming ground.

Maybe brian carlson will chime in, he is VERY familiar with our midwest black dirt farming ground.

He should see it in the morning, J.P would have a good idea as well if he see's this, Earl as well he should see it in the morning, Jamie as well.
There are others also, I got an idea but guy's mentioned will know better.

Kyle,
Let us know what track(s) and if you're only running Burris, or other tire brands as well.
JP's suggestions are close enough to get started for sure.
I like a little more nose weight to loosen the kart up (especially on softer waist chassis, Phenom, Nemesis, our Vector, etc.)
You could go up on cross if your corners are wide enough that you're not scrubbing too much rpm, otherwise 58-60 is right where you need to be.
Likely more rear stagger on a 1/10 mile track...again, depends on just how sweeping the corners are.
Seat height @ 9 1/4" (depending on brand of seat) from top of the axle to top of the seat back.

Getting a bunch of laps on a base-line set-up will benefit you more than making changes every time you go out on the track...at least for now. :)

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back