Scale Stands: Roll Off vs Non-Roll Off?

I would say roll off, when we first started kart racing my son was only 8 so he was not able to lift kart on and off scales after I had made changes. The roll off stands make it easier for even a racer by himself to scale as he can just roll kart back on scales, no lifting required. Just my opinion

Ordered my set from Todd at weber Fabrications. ( jesusfreak) screen name on here. As good as you can get and can't beat the price! Highly recommend buying a set from him if looking to buy.

I would say roll off, when we first started kart racing my son was only 8 so he was not able to lift kart on and off scales after I had made changes. The roll off stands make it easier for even a racer by himself to scale as he can just roll kart back on scales, no lifting required. Just my opinion

Todd, yours are the ones I'm thinking about. I don't have any experience with roll-offs and didn't know if there may be any possible drawback to them that I'm not thinking of.

Roll offs, Roll offs, Roll offs, take up a touch more room, but so much nicer when wanting to make adjustments while scaling. jmo

I helped a friend of mine that didn't have roll off stands, it was more work trying to get the kart scaled. And then he ended up buying a set of roll offs. They do make it easier to scale

Back