SCALE WEIGHTS

you have a bunch of lead stacked all over the seat. Move all the higher mounted stuff forward to the footbox area and see how much that lowers the rear%. I'm not a sprint guy but everyone has suggested you have too much rear and thats the quickest/easiest way to lower it. Keep moving pieces foward until they are all at the front or the Front to rear% is correct. You can adjust for 1-2% short but being 6-8% off wont fly

I think just starting you won't have to worry about failing tech running in the top three if they even do tech.
Tell everyone your running light, start in the back being new and get seat time with more engine than you will have later.
After you get laps under your belt then put the lead on where you think it may help it handle.

Last edited:
I was told this is the ideal set up for the 365# class.
137287256_172622837958167_5975776361184658452_n.jpg

I was told this is the ideal set up for the 365# class.

You’re closer with 43% front - and even side to side for sprint racing. One or two pound difference will be fine for starting out. Get some seat time, adjust weight percentages and see how that affects the handling and lap times.

I run 43-45 % on the nose and 55-57 on the rear. Left and right are balanced 50%. If your track has more left turns then right turns I go 51 left 49 right and the opposite if there is more right turns then left turns.

Back