Screwdriver test

Joker19

872D05FE-FC04-4F55-97C2-92FE468531AC.jpeg
So 1/2” in = 33?

I always heard if the blade goes all the way in load up and go home :)...
Or if the golf ball doesn't bounce .....when dropped from shoulder hieght .

Duro , air pressure and prep are more of the game now days . Tire rule limits what you can do at most races anymore . I have a Any Burris slick rule at my track , except for the opens . Sometimes an aired up 11 or 22 will kick butt for a bit , but other times a 33 will . I still use the screwdriver and dust to decide on what I do when I go to other tracks .

are these true rules or is this just a tale. I am a new racer and I dont know if it is just a tale or if it is true.
If it were this easy more people would run up front at times, there is NO general across the board if a screw driver goes in any track a 1/2 " you stay on 22 s , plus different classes require different tire there are lot's of times Sr Clone 33 s are fastest but Sr Animal will be 55 s.
Selinsgrove here yesterday had there opener 33 s and 55 s were the ticket and you could of stuck a screw driver in the track more that a 1/2 " everywhere.

HA Ha HA I just Picked up Dads old snap on it a full 30 inches .
Funny thing i thought i wound never need on that long . till the other day , It came in handy on routing a serpentine belt . .

Saw a guy at the track one time carry his “track tester” in a belt sheath, right next to his folding hunting knife. Lol

Softish Vega yellows usually... believe it or not black sand and an on grid wipe of goat gets er done...

Back