Scuffing tires??

Yip...and a flapper disc opens the pours up as well....same principal...different method...open tire up so it isn't seal over from factory....simple...we win our way...you try to win yours...LOL

There must not be any competition in Indiana! Come on down to a southern track and get your "flapper" handed to ya!
that's apples and oranges...same as you bring yours up here...LOL...that isn't the point here...not a compition...just how things are done with the same results....LOL

There must not be any competition in Indiana! Come on down to a southern track and get your "flapper" handed to ya!

It annoys me when southerns say this. Don't get me wrong, midwest guys make "come race me" claims too but most of the time its from the guys down south..

Lets not forget where most of the prep that is used this time of the year comes from.. ;)

At the end of the day, I do have to admit I have gotten smoked by some southern boys up here in the midwest.. You boys always seem to be on your game!

Jordan Krug
(712) 326-5133

It annoys me when southerns say this. Don't get me wrong, midwest guys make "come race me" claims too but most of the time its from the guys down south..

Lets not forget where most of the prep that is used this time of the year comes from.. ;)

At the end of the day, I do have to admit I have gotten smoked by some southern boys up here in the midwest.. You boys always seem to be on your game!

Jordan Krug
(712) 326-5133

The last two sentences stem back from the competition level here. Tracks aren't as crappy. You get on high bite tracks and I'm sure you have its the small things that will make big differences. Such as the difference of scuffing and grinding/sanding. The time it takes to cure a tire. The way you prep inside and when. Every little small thing makes a huge difference. You may not see that up there. Wet/crappy tracks normally have a 1 to 3 tenth spread in lap times from who wins to who doesnt. Down here local saturday night the top 10 will be within a tenth any given night and maybe even half a tenth. That's when the little details play in. And also why the southern boys can go just about anywhere. Not to mention the amount of information most of the southern boys get that can afford to go up there to race. Pc is correct its apples and oranges. Good vs not so good race tracks.

Look how we spell compition....or competition....LOL.....one says it from up here and another from there....LOL..both mean the same thing...

I'm from the north so there is no bias when I say you have to be completely insane bigcat if you believe what you are saying. The amount of competition up here compared to the southeast isn't even close. There may be some from the north that can run with them guys down there but not very many. This is their world, we just live in it.

This is great lol.. so the ? Was best way to scuff tires and is one way better than the other....how easy we get side tracked...

The last two sentences stem back from the competition level here. Tracks aren't as crappy. You get on high bite tracks and I'm sure you have its the small things that will make big differences. Such as the difference of scuffing and grinding/sanding. The time it takes to cure a tire. The way you prep inside and when. Every little small thing makes a huge difference. You may not see that up there. Wet/crappy tracks normally have a 1 to 3 tenth spread in lap times from who wins to who doesnt. Down here local saturday night the top 10 will be within a tenth any given night and maybe even half a tenth. That's when the little details play in. And also why the southern boys can go just about anywhere. Not to mention the amount of information most of the southern boys get that can afford to go up there to race. Pc is correct its apples and oranges. Good vs not so good race tracks.

Apparently you didnt see what I was getting at when I made the comment about where the prep used in the winter comes from.. Ask most of the big guys from your area.

Its called Krug Green and it comes from the midwest...

Trust me I know who you are and what you do. Have used it before. Not much use for it down here unless there is 2-3 inches of standing water or your indoors IMO. Not to mention most krugs down here has been through several people when it gets here and probably cut back with something. Saw some at williamston that was thin as water right off parts trailer. Krug green has a time and a place about like every other prep on market.

Apparently you didnt see what I was getting at when I made the comment about where the prep used in the winter comes from.. Ask most of the big guys from your area.

Its called Krug Green and it comes from the midwest...
and there is a lot running PCs as well....must be the norther formulas that shine in the winter down south as they call it...LOL

Back