Scythe numbers

I know the keyboard (phone) is not an easy thing to use when trying to send information to the karting community, but you have to try. If you want set up information, that's worth anything, you have to tell people what you have if you expect any response. Kart, type of racing, class, track, front, nose, cross, stagger, (front and rear) tires and pressures.

I know the keyboard (phone) is not an easy thing to use when trying to send information to the karting community, but you have to try. If you want set up information, that's worth anything, you have to tell people what you have if you expect any response. Kart, type of racing, class, track, front, nose, cross, stagger, (front and rear) tires and pressures.
He's not needing quite all that info yet as he's not questioning a handling issue, he's looking for starting numbers and this is there newest model, but your correct not enough detail in original post.

Nose: 46.0%
Left: 59.0-59.5%
Cross: 68.0-69.0%

LF: Camber: +0.25 | Caster: 7 | Toe: 0
RF: Camber: -2.75 | Caster: 10 | Toe: 1/16" Out

To me, an "average sized" track puts you on a 15 or 16 clutch and around a 60-62 rear sprocket for a clone. (Roughly 4.00 gear ratio)

Obviously for smaller tracks (5.00 + ratios) you'd run a bit different set up - less cross & flatter camber(s).

i run on a 1/7 banked track and am on a 14-61-62 we have a slight hill that we climb from 1-2 and then decend into 3-4

I'd just back the cross down to about 64.0% and the RF camber down to -2.50. May be able to run a bit more caster depending on how slick the track is.

Back