seat height for magnum

"as low as you can go !" BAD IDEA. That maybe the case if the dirt your racing on has a large amount of grip. Other wise it depends on many factors (driver weight proportion(tall, short, ect),the seat. If the seat is to low the kart will not react. The common signs are that it will never drive decent and will always have a push or loose or no side bite(no mater how much you adjust) that will get better toward the end of the race as the tires warm up. The kart will never have good 4 wheel grip. If so move the back of the seat up 1/2" to 1". Good luck and remember the wrong tire or prep can cause the same issues. Steven67

"as low as you can go !" BAD IDEA. That maybe the case if the dirt your racing on has a large amount of grip. Other wise it depends on many factors (driver weight proportion(tall, short, ect),the seat. If the seat is to low the kart will not react. The common signs are that it will never drive decent and will always have a push or loose or no side bite(no mater how much you adjust) that will get better toward the end of the race as the tires warm up. The kart will never have good 4 wheel grip. If so move the back of the seat up 1/2" to 1". Good luck and remember the wrong tire or prep can cause the same issues. Steven67
That’s has got to be the best answer, to that question, that I have ever seen.
Comments, compliments, criticisms and questions always welcome.

He said heavy/super heavy, so I'm assuming he is a bigger guy at about 200 lbs. Weight transfer probably won't be a problem. Proportions of the driver will make some difference, yes. Just remember though once you get your weight up and moving around too much it can be harder to control. Set it low, and work your tires.

northern dirt is different than our southern dirt,if your runnin in the south set the seat as low as possible and still be comfortable,if in the north i cant help on that up there

Back