Seat mounting help

I have a older trick typhoon kart and need some info on mounting the seat, what is a general measurements from the axle? it is a XL select seat and I am about 200 lbs 6'1" I have tried contacting trick and not much info to be had there because of it's age, so any help would be greatly appreciated

The rule I believe is 14 or so inches from the ground to the top of the seat off the axle. The way I mount a seat on dirt is pretty straight forward. Center it up as best you can, lay it down as far as legally allowed, drill the holes slightly bigger than you need. Use rubber grommets in between the seat and the strut. Don’t mount it crooked or sideways because it will bind the chassis up.

The rule I believe is 14 or so inches from the ground to the top of the seat off the axle. The way I mount a seat on dirt is pretty straight forward. Center it up as best you can, lay it down as far as legally allowed, drill the holes slightly bigger than you need. Use rubber grommets in between the seat and the strut. Don’t mount it crooked or sideways because it will bind the chassis up.
]]

Back