Seat position and lr wheel clearance

So I mounted my seat per the manufactures recommendations and wasn't thinking about my clearance when I have the left rear on. It doesn't rub the tire but it's dang close. I can move the lr hub out to get the clearance I need but I'm wondering if it would be a better move to raise the seat height or move the LR out

My experience there's usually only 1/2-3/4 inch .Clearance , unless its a jr seat .
what's the height off the axle ?

8 3/4 off the axle this tire also doesn't have air in it at the moment so it will be bigger. It's a 24 recon

Attachments

• 1000002908.jpg
    1000002908.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 52
first off thats a tread . the PRC recomendation is going to be for a slick most likely a maxxia at 32.5 inch circumfrence .
if your running treads .
the seat position has too change .

Treads are there own set-up most don't run them .
What size tires are you using now ?
without knowing where the seat is positioned at the moment.
i would move it over 1/2 inch and up whatever it takes too get 1/2 too 3/4 clearence .
is it a large , xl or xxl .

You may want to raise it a little or move it over. When you sit in the seat it will most likely get lower from the flex and driver weight.

I gave prc a call and they actually suggested moving the LR out to accommodate track width with these treads we have to run. Moving that out gave me the clearance I needed. I still have to get it on the scales and everything yet. Thanks everyone!

Back