Seay super brake!

Outlaw69

Ordered the seay superbrake to put on my 09 falcon, got it on and went to put the axle back in, the rotor hits the calipers, and the spacer provided will not fit between the calipers. My question is what calipers are designed to work with the superbrake? All help is greatly appreciated.

:) Best answer would come from Seay themselves....I'm sure they have a list of compatible calipers for their rotors.

As SJG said, must be a standard MCP brake system. Can't be mini-lite. Call Chris and confirm you have the correct brake system. He's an awesome guy to deal with and incredible customer service!

had same problem talked to them, either mill down super brake a little or make a new caliper mount like i did

Maybe falcon makes a standard mount mcp bracket? I know a lot of Manu have the option between mini light and standard.

It sounds as if your Falcon has the mini lite system. In that case your rotor or spacer will not work. We offer a Mini Superbrake that works great with Opens, Limiteds, and anything under 360 lbs. If you have the bigger motor package and say 380 lbs and up you need the large brake. So I pm'd you my information if we can help you.

Back