Selinsgrove Raceway Park

Selinsgrove is under new management. The website is still under construction. For those of you who are contacting me about info on tires and rules here it is. We are a Burris tire track. We are also an AKRA rules track. There is a full schedule for the entire season. Sorry the picture is blurry. However, March 25 is bug day and March 31 is first event. I haven’t gotten the timeframe yet but in years past it was a 7 to 730 start I will let you know. The race track changed hands late in the season and I would have to say be a little patient with them as they get more organized with the program.

Selinsgrove is under new management. The website is still under construction. For those of you who are contacting me about info on tires and rules here it is. We are a Burris tire track. We are also an AKRA rules track. There is a full schedule for the entire season. Sorry the picture is blurry. However, March 25 is bug day and March 31 is first event. I haven’t gotten the timeframe yet but in years past it was a 7 to 730 start I will let you know. The race track changed hands late in the season and I would have to say be a little patient with them as they get more organized with the program.
What’s the weight for junior caged clone motor ?

Bummed out no racing tonight at Selingsgrove, get em ready and come join in at 7 stars , hot laps 7 pm sharp need info to be prepared feel free to call 717 712 3437
Ken

Back