Seller Dwayne Parker danville, va

I bought some items from him about 2 months ago. He would only accept MoneyGram payments. I sent the money that day, via MoneyGram, which isn't cheap.. I was hoping for a quick shipment based on the urgency to receive the money, but it was about 3 weeks later before I received my goods.. I DID get my stuff, but it was slow...very slow... During all of that ordeal, it crossed my mind several times that I had been scammed... Sorry to see that people have actually been scammed...

I don't know about parker, but josh spencer boned a bunch of karters on here, then he changed his name on here!!!!!!

The facts are......that Dp Parker is in fact a low life. He has scammed many people here out of cash; and the few items he made good on were garbage. An absolute drain on society.

Call Danville sheriff's dept and they will help you out. That's what I did last year and they got my money back from him. Ive got plenty of names for people like him but cant post them on a public forum because some kids read this site. Hey kids don't grow up to be like this guy!

I never received my engine. According to him usps lost it! What ****es me off the worst is he didnt insure it. I am still trying to get something done with this. I had several members on here that have pmed me and tried to help me. I do appreciate everyones help and I dont advise anyone to buy from him. Tyler I will prob contact you soon if I can get the money saved back up because I need a motor for my son. I was suppose to get the hre too but I was waiting for the welch to arrive. Im now glad I didn't send twice the money!

The facts are he has scammed people on here repeatedly using different usernames. Anyone remember rigidrod or eyegouge from last fall? That was Parker. Shannon (I believe) posted links from some singles sites where he had scammed several girls he met online. He also ripped abunch of people off on fake Pallets after claiming he was an Oakley distributor (Shade Shack). He is absolutely without a doubt a scammer. He tried to get me to send money via moneygram.

Get ahold of me. I'll work with you the best I can on a new or fresh clone. Hate seeing this happen to people. Especially since that engine he keeps selling or trying to sell hadn't been paid for in full yet threw me.... Like I said. Anyone getting scammed on an engine from him please contact me. I'll do what I can.
Tyler.
I never received my engine. According to him usps lost it! What ****es me off the worst is he didnt insure it. I am still trying to get something done with this. I had several members on here that have pmed me and tried to help me. I do appreciate everyones help and I dont advise anyone to buy from him. Tyler I will prob contact you soon if I can get the money saved back up because I need a motor for my son. I was suppose to get the hre too but I was waiting for the welch to arrive. Im now glad I didn't send twice the money!

Dp parker is not a low life. He is a really great guy. And has some of the best stuff out there. Get your facts together

out of 53 posts only yours defends this looser. I believe these guy's do have their facts straight and you have blinders on. One day somebody needs to pay this joker a road trip visit.

I had a deal with him few years ago that went south. I got the administration on here to take care of it. The guy is a POS! I belive he's from around the Virginia area

Little information that may help. Being a past bulk mail carrier for 5 yrs. I can tell ya that since he is shipping from Danville the if he shipped it USPS it would have went to Roanoke or the Greensboro plant to be sorted & shipped right back out the next day making it a 3-5 day delivery. No post office holds any mail for 48 hrs. & if any package of that size has a tracking # but it's been torn off or whatever after it left the post office it was shipped from that no matter what, when it reaches Greensboro or Roanoke & can't be scanned in it's held in what they call or use to call a lost package storage cage for I think it's up to 90 days, not 100% sure but during that time it's held no matter what if no label or anything is on it & they don't suspect it to be suspicious they will open the package to see what the contents consist of & if you can identify what the item is then u can get it that way. I know this for sure as one shipper put the wrong address on a package that I picked up plus half of the label had gotten tore off in handling but got him & supervisor on the phone he identified the contents & I got his package back which had been put in the holding cage. Now if it's not identified within the 90 days that I think it is then it is done away with as unidentified mail. I'd call the post office he said he shipped from first & if they find nothing then he sure didn't ship it cause every post office scans the item in as soon as it's labeled. Again as far as him saying they held it for 48 hrs., I can tell ya that ever who the postal worker was that did dispatch that evening when the bulk carrier showed up & it didn't go out the door in a cage buggy with all the other packages of that size then they more than likely got wrote up if not lost their job.

Back