Seller Dwayne Parker danville, va

Yea I have spoke with Jerry a couple of times. Havent gotten anywhere much with the post office. They said he needed to file a claim where he shipped it. Supposely he did but I talked to usps customer service and they seemed to not show one. I dont know how it is suppose to work but seems nobody at usps is real concerned. Guess its not their money.

If this guy is involved in karting, why can't the karting community take care of him? Surely he shows up at a race track sooner or later. Take care of your business, then call the authorities to pick up what's left of his after his lesson. If he's been reported before, evidently the normal channels haven't gotten through to him. I'm not kicking his victims, but if he burned me, I would do everything in my power to make sure he didn't want to do it again, whether through the authorities or my means. Getting on here and crying about it accomplishes little, only to be able to compare horror stories. Get together and make something happen.

It's back up for sale again on Facebook, 7 hours ago:

1483227_240401096126024_733817724_n.jpg

He is a scammer. He's had several different usernames on the old Bob's.

Straight up scamer.. Just saw on FB last week his name back in circulation.ive read multiple threads right hear on Bobs over the past few years. The guy is no good. Sorry for the bad news.

Dp parker is not a low life. He is a really great guy. And has some of the best stuff out there. Get your facts together

Your an idiot. How is he a halfway decent guy if he is scamming people? Sounds like you might be just as backwards as he is. People like DP get my blood boiling. One day their ways will catch up with them.

Your an idiot. How is he a halfway decent guy if he is scamming people? Sounds like you might be just as backwards as he is. People like DP get my blood boiling. One day their ways will catch up with them.

Ever consider that "gokartracer 39" may actually be "DP Parker"?

Your "boiling blood" has no affect on a scammer one way or the other.

It amazes me how folks .........if victimized by a house burglar,.......readily call the police to report the burglary......
But, if ripped-off by an internet scammer.........don't bother the police......but get on an internet forum.........and "huff and puff, and try to blow smoke"........as if that will help.

Does anyone know how old the person is? If it's a juvenile, might this be being dealt with quietly by authorities?

If any body remembers this he is now on used Racing kart parts on facebook and is being called out. Come on out and help support the honest people that have been ripped off!!!!!!!
He is under DP Parker. If anything its fun to watch it go on.

Nevermind after a brief choice words thrown at me he deleted the ad with the engine but has more up and everytime I say anything or like the ad he deletes maybe he will get the idea.

Back