Seller Dwayne Parker danville, va

Anybody know anything about this guy? Found his name on the old threads on a google search but I cant read the replies. Bought something from him and I seen some other comments afterwards on topix and here about him screwing them over. Too bad I didnt see it before I paid him. Anyways I would appreciate others feedback if possible. Thanks

You get your stuff?

From what I remember from the old forum it said he had multiple user names and some people didn't get their item(s) he wouldn't/couldn't take paypal, only money orders.....True or not?

I don't know if he has a new user name. I purchased a motor thru a facebook group from him. He cashed my money order and says he shipped my motor nov 1. He sent me a tracking number but my motor seems to have never left his post office, I don't know if there is a way someone could have pulled it out of the system there. Some of the other replies on him were very similar to this. And he didn't insure it!!! I am not going to say he has done anything wrong yet but I have gotten a couple of fishy replies from him such as him telling me it weighed 44 lbs and the post office said it has to set at every location for atleast 48 hours. I will be glad to give him great feedback to you guys as well as anyone else if this turns around. If it doesnt I will let you know to not deal with him. This was my sons christmas gift worse of all. If others had this same situation I would like to know. I am just hoping and praying my motor shows up!

I had a guy o recently on ebay,bought a clutch from him, never got it, couldn't get in touch with him until I filed paypal claim, said he shipped and provided tracking number usps, the usps site showed the shipping info was received but it never left, he tried to get me to drop the claim for a few days and I kept checking the package never left, I got my money back thru paypal.....

Yea I have no problem paying the paypal fee but he said he didn't have paypal. Guess I should have known. Maybe it will turn up. I will continue to try to get it.

he has ripped people off a lot eyegouge was one of his screen names he got me for a flywheel he had a fake sunglass scam on old bobs

If you've got the address where you mailed the money orders I'd turn it over to the postal inspectors. That's probably a federal crime.

Yeah he got me for 2 brand new R2C filters (35 a piece). He has an address in Dry Fork , VA too. He is actually friends with some of the major prep makers.

The motor sitting at the post office for at least 48hrs is BS. That is how we ship motors and they usually arrive at the destination within 3 days.

Telling Damien_Tiffany that this guy telling him that the post office is holding the motor for 48 hours is a bunch of crap is not important info? Whatever man.

That Dwayne Parker guy is a known scammer on here. BEWARE.

Also, another known scammer on here is JOSH SPENCER of Owosso Michigan. BEWARE of that character also. I have been buying and selling online for 15 years now, and he is the ONLY one to have ever burned me.

Back