Seraph- LTG

I need some good base numbers for a 2010 Seraph running on small 1/8 dirt ovals on mostly burris 33's. I have the wiggy bar on the car. I need the pill setting and general info on seat mounting, pretty much everything. I am 165 lbs 5'8". Seat is a medium select.

58 left, 47 nose, 62 to 64 cross (more if it's really biting), +3/8, -3.25, 7 and 10 castor, LR 1/8 slugs hole down bottom hole, RR zero slugs bottom hole.

9" off the axle, RR strut 4.25 to 4.375" off the motor rail, front of seat 3/4" left of center of the steering upright.

I'd probably be on 1.5 front stagger and 1.25 or so rear to start with.

let me know if I've left anything out.

Todd
www.dynamicsofspeed.com

I need some good base numbers for a 2010 Seraph running on small 1/8 dirt ovals on mostly burris 33's. I have the wiggy bar on the car. I need the pill setting and general info on seat mounting, pretty much everything. I am 165 lbs 5'8". Seat is a medium select.
Can I ask how close your track is to these measurements?
150’ between the straights.
(That would be 75’ radius turns.)
95’ straights. (length)
Just wondering. Seems nobody really knows what a 1/8 mile track should measure.

Can I ask how close your track is to these measurements?
150’ between the straights.
(That would be 75’ radius turns.)
95’ straights. (length)
Just wondering. Seems nobody really knows what a 1/8 mile track should measure.

Its because not every 1/8 mile track is the same shape, some have tight turns with straights, others no straights and a continuous turn.
And then if youre asking actual measurements, little over or under footage wise may still be considered 1/8 mile, the exactness dont really matter.

Back