Seraph to a triton

stripminer

Going from a seraph to a triton what kind of setup changes should I be expecting ? Can I put the seraph setup in the triton ?

Run less nose, a little more RF camber, and a little more rear stagger and it should get you in the ballpark

What class?

I heard the small tube triton is less tire sensitive then the big tube triton? But more speed can be found in the big tube? Truth or fiction ?

The triton feels completely different than the seraph, but that doesn't mean that it still can't push with the wrong setup on it. It does have less of a tendency to push though.

They're all fast, if you're buying a new kart buy the one with the best customer support and track support which is probably going to be the triton. The triton is very fast and it's deffinately been proven as a winner, I love my tritons they are very fast and always upfront. They're easy to setup and make fast, you just set them on phantoms general numbers and work your tire program.

Triton on a bullring:
58.5 left, 46.5 nose, 64 cross, +3/8, -2.25 (low bite), -2.75 (some bite), 7 and 10 castor, RF and LF back, 1.5 front stagger and probably that much or more rear.

The 35 has a bit more speed potential but it is more demanding with respect to the driver, tires and setup.

Todd
www.dynamicsofspeed.com

Back