Set-up comparison between Excentrik and Phaze X

Really depends on what class your racing and what type of track you are racing on.essentially they are pretty close to each other on scale numbers.however each kart has its own characteristics.if you have any specific questions about either chassis please give us a call here at the shop........thanks.....ULTRAMAX RACING CHASSIS

Really depends on what class your racing and what type of track you are racing on.essentially they are pretty close to each other on scale numbers.however each kart has its own characteristics.if you have any specific questions about either chassis please give us a call here at the shop........thanks.....ULTRAMAX RACING CHASSIS

Sr Med Class here in Pa some night low bite and some Day good bite, biggest concern was there any major differences, I had to go out of the box for the Excentrics here to get em real good so looks like I can expect the same.

Thanks

I wouldn't expect the same with the Phaze. Very minimal changes are needed to that kart for different situations on the same track. Especially if your tires are in the ball park of where they need to be. A little broader horizon on the phaze than Excentrik.

Ken I know this may be a little different since we are dealing with the junior sportsman champs but what has worked with the phase has not worked with the excentrik on our Pa burris 33 type tracks. Phase inside the box....compared to the outside the box which thanks to you worked for us on the excentrik.

I wouldn't expect the same with the Phaze. Very minimal changes are needed to that kart for different situations on the same track. Especially if your tires are in the ball park of where they need to be. A little broader horizon on the phaze than Excentrik.

Thanks JR

Back