Set up for 2001 nemesis

Can anyone give me an idea on set up for 2001 nemesis for crossroads in jasper Florida. 200lb driver in stock heavy 375 lbs. thanks

Thank you. Yea I know we will probably get our butts kicked with this old chassis but what the heck, we gotta try. Lol
I have an old chassis with a basic setup on it and it's fast. Some tracks i think older karts are faster on. Go out there and get experience and save up for a newer kart in the future. But you may go out and this kart will be a beast so don't doubt it because i doubted mine and it turned out my chassis is bad fast.

Thank you. Yea I know we will probably get our butts kicked with this old chassis but what the heck, we gotta try. Lol

Just update yer stuff like get all new phantom nemesis stock parts tbey still sell em and keep da nemesis frame and youll still be as fast as em thats if they need replacing

I sold my 2004 Nemesis to one of my competitors, big mistake. One thing I did miss was that all you need to do is get the tires close and it will still fly!

Back