Set up for Lil Eldora 2001 umax proforce

CNewsome

Looking to see if anyone has an idea on any #s for scaling out my 2001 Ultramax proforce for Lil Eldora??

Yes currently running it with 45 nose and 58 cross total weight of 357.3. Like how it drives now but never been to Lil eldora

Yes currently running it with 45 nose and 58 cross total weight of 357.3. Like how it drives now but never been to Lil eldora
Left side weight % age ? Do you know your cambers ?
Left side weight % age ? Do you know your cambers ? Like how it drives and it's making speed ?

If you feel it's got good speed elsewhere like this leave it alone just get on the right tires, Still don't know your camber settings ?
If you feel your missing some speed even though it's handling good, I would Increase left to 57% to 57.5 % Increase cross 60 to 62%
Confirm camber settings 2.5 to 2.65 RF Neg camber, .5 LF Pos camber.
Once you feel you have a chassis working real well where ever your racing you change set-up very little maybe a small tweak here an there, TIRES, TIRES,TIRES,TIRES,TIRES is where it's at ASK a lot more questions about tires and prep.

Good Luck !!

Last edited:
Thanks for correcting that I was thinking Centerforce it likes the little higher cross.
the 2001 centerforce didnt, it wasnt until they changed to a heim front end the certerforce would run over 60%, though that kart was a flop, it did help bring on the octane though

the 2001 centerforce didnt, it wasnt until they changed to a heim front end the certerforce would run over 60%, though that kart was a flop, it did help bring on the octane though
If I remember correctly the Octane was much better and the magic number on cross for it was around 64%.

Back