Set up help 06 shadow

Clone 350.vega yellows dry dusty.1/4 mile
Excuse me please; but I think it would help if you could give a better description of the track rather than just "¼ mile". Things like; length of the straightaway, or the turn radius? Just knowing the distance between the straights would help a lot. Throw in the width of the track surface if you can? Neither measurements has to be exact, just as close as you can describe it. What track, even better?

First make sure seat is mounted correctly, set the frame on a flat table no tires on it, put down an avg thickness piece of cardboard under seat bottom, center front seat notch to post, roll seat up so top rear of seat back is 9 1/4 " off top of axle, block it with wood off top of the wolfe plate to hold it in place, make sure it's not back past the axle, center rear seat spine ( center ) over break rotar, bolt up seat with no bind using rubber grommets don't over tighten just nice and snug, then put rear tires on and set rear hubs RTW, set RR 1/4 " from inside edge of wheel to frame, and LR 7/8 " off frame, make sure tires are staggered 1 1/4 " to 1 1/2 " front your choice ( but once scaled stick with it ) for 1/4 mile set rear stagger 7/8" ( if proven needed not known ) set air pressures at 5 lb rights and 4 lb lefts bolt on & put on scales. scale out at 56 % left, 46 % nose, 58 % to 59 % cross. 2.65 RF neg camber, .25 LF pos camber, toe it straight up, stock caster which I think is 7 & 10.
It's up to you If you wish to waste any time into responding to post above, but guessing at those measurements and getting info would be less accurate than getting info just based on a 1/4 mile track, and when he post his chart showing your corner weight's all you need to know is that it's just math shows you the corner weight's, which if you use electronic kart scales you already know, when you see front cross and rear cross on his chart again it's only math, don't let it confuse you the only cross that means anything is RF to LR.
Good Luck !!

Thanks RP ...i take it u have ran one before...no one seams to no anything bout them...will it b ok Sat nite kart...again thank you.....and tea I get it😄

Back