Setting up my chassis

I'm currently in the process of attempting to set up my chassis off of the base specs. How do you go about figuring out the cross weight, nose weight and left side weight? Looking at the sheet I would assume you add up the right and left front would be the nose and then the front and rear left would be the left and then the right front and left rear would be the cross. I'm not 100% sure if this is correct or not just looking for some general input.

That is all correct.
Divide each by total weight to get decimal equivalent.
Times 100 to convert to percentages.

What about caster camber and toe? I am pretty sure I screwed the pooch on putting it back together after I cleaned the rust and re painted it. I tried to make everything square not knowing what I know now.

Which chassis ?
Toe you can set with a tape measure .
Caster you can go by the marks . Or the two pins if they are there .
Camber you should use a gauge .

He mentioned in another thread he had a nemesis.

A lot of the information on phantoms site covers basics, good for whatever chassis you have.

Yes it's a phantom nemesis. I've watched all of those videos now that I know more of what's going on. Sorry about having a couple conversations going on at once once I figured out the site a little better I figured out where to start putting my questions. On my castor the left has the two pins that right only has one pin so I don't know how to tell which mark to adjust to.

Back