Setup help

Mrdavid78

Ok i have 0 forward bite, i turn left and kart pushes directly to the wall. A good majority would be my entry into tje turns but need suggestions for tje rest ?? Please ..

Knowing where your racing and asking for prep and saying your on old tires, I’m putting my 💰 it’s tires.
But I’ve been known to be wrong before and we’ll need current class and chassis and setup info to help you further. The more you can provide, the better answers you will get.

Ok i have 0 forward bite, i turn left and kart pushes directly to the wall. A good majority would be my entry into tje turns but need suggestions for tje rest ?? Please ..
4 and 5 lbs of air . Wipe the tires with goat / krug / hot lap what ever you have . each time you go on track .

Honestly, do you really expect to get help with no information whatsoever. "My kart pushes, help"! If you don't have the information, I can understand that, but you got to tell us.

Atm dont have scaling info or camber onfo. Nemesis, burris 33s , dirt, clone light , currently 0 weights.. Need a starting point for air pressures..should have worded my post differently, ..

Back