Setup #'s for a 2012 shadow champ kart

271mac

My friend just picked up a 2012 shadow envi champ. Does anyone have setup #'s they are will to share? He will be running in sr champ predator and clone on dirt. Looking for : cross, left, nose, caster and camber. Thanks

Are you sure its a shadow envii champ??? They have setup numbers for the flat kart on their website... Their phone number is on the site as well if you want to call shadow they would have the factory settings

Im not 100% sure on the shadow envi champ. i do plan to call them today. I saw some setups on their site but it seemed for flat only.

Im not 100% sure on the shadow envi champ. i do plan to call them today. I saw some setups on their site but it seemed for flat only.
I know they used to build champ karts in the early 2000s not sure if they still do or not...

Its definitely a shadow but its not an envii. Dan said they didn't make a champ with the name envii. They stopped building champs about 7 years ago. Hopefully what he bought is a 2012 though.

Best thing to do is get the factory numbers on or near the lr bearing hanger to figure out the year

Back