Setup scale info for Lincoln speedway sr champ and Flat kart

We will be Running Sr champ Animal and Flat kart Flathead need help with setup info for scaling

2017 Recon Champ
2016 Genesis flat
2001 RB Champ

Used to run the big annual kart race at the late Silver Spring Speedway. From our experiences there, not a fan of running karts on 3/8 mile tracks. Nothing bad, just annoying. We'll see how Lincoln does, but the smallest thing we race there now is an Inex Legend.

Used to run the big annual kart race at the late Silver Spring Speedway. From our experiences there, not a fan of running karts on 3/8 mile tracks. Nothing bad, just annoying. We'll see how Lincoln does, but the smallest thing we race there now is an Inex Legend.
We ran trail ways last year that was fun

We ran trail ways last year that was fun
What racing promotor said. We've run karts at Trail-Way, and it's fun, but also a good bit smaller than Lincoln. One thing for sure, you'll have plenty of room at Lincoln - both the straights and turns are pretty wide, especially by kart standards. We may attend just to see what goes on.

Anyone have an idea for gearing for Flathead? Never been to trackways or silver spring and haven’t run something this large in MANY years

Anyone have an idea for gearing for Flathead? Never been to trackways or silver spring and haven’t run something this large in MANY years
I've never geared a kart for there, but we've run the sprint car there many times and we geared it more like a big 1/4 mile track.
Since I suspect the karts will be fighting for the bottom, you may be looking at an 18-60-63 range would be my guess.
It's going to be interesting at speed with a kart seeing around the corners with that inside wall. :)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back