Sold

I have lowered some of the price on stuff. Come get parts while you can as they should sell fast with prices this low. They are taking up space in shop and need gone ASAP. PM me with offers. I am trying to grow my kart team and get some newer nicer stuff and I dont have a use for flathead stuff anymore. If you are interested PM me. I may even consider small trades for some things if it is something that will benefit my karting team. Thanks for all the interest.

Prices have dropped even lower on most stuff. This is all stuff of value and everything is posted at a very very good price. Need everything gona ASAP as I am making room for 1 more kart and 2 more OHV engines. If there is anyone wanting to negotiate a price or trade me something PM because I will take almost every offer as I need this stuff gone (No low balls though). If there is something you want to trade PM me it may be useful for my karting team. I would also consider selling everything for a very good price as it will get everything out of my way very fast and get you a very good deal and get me some room in the shop. Thanks for all the interest!

TTT Pm me if interested in anything. I will get rid of everything for just a tad more than what shipping is so PM me and I will give you a great deal on anything you need.

Updated the list again. I would like to sell this stuff. PM me if you need anything I have and I may even just have you pay shipping because I don't need these parts anymore.

Back