SHP Thanks it customers for a great 2013!

Thank you to all our customers for a Great 2013 Year! SHP was able to support the RWYB/UAS/OPEN community of racers with over $8000.00 in cash and products at various races and series across the country. We wouldn't have been able to do this without the support of our customers. As we go into 2014 we only hope the momentum continues with a lot of exciting races in the coming year. Please contact us for any of your needs with our SuperFly Wej Bodeez, Wej Wings, SuperBrakes, Supercool Rad kits, BRC Racing engines, Ultramax Race Karts and complete race packages and tuning. Visit www.seayhiperformance.com or call Debbie @ 864-431-7020

I always call Debbie she knows her stuff!!!' But if she's busy I'll still talk to Chris he's good too

I always call Debbie she knows her stuff!!!' But if she's busy I'll still talk to Chris he's good too

X2 I have never talked to Chris in person but he always replays to my emails and pms promptly and I have talked to Debbie who seems to be a great person and very helpful they are two great people with great products and they make a great sales team, much like there racing program I look forward to doing business with them in the future, Good Luck Seayhiperfomace and Happy New Year!!!

I have to say chris and Debbie Seay are perfect examples of the spirit and intent of our series. Helping ,kind ,proffesional at every level. Taft racing will have one of finest wedge body's in the sport on our chassis this year, a superfly wej bodeez. With the support and graphics of matt green and excellent workmanship is Seay hi performance. I'll actually look like a contender. Thanks chris Debbie and matt. Tim

I have to say chris and Debbie Seay are perfect examples of the spirit and intent of our series. Helping ,kind ,proffesional at every level. Taft racing will have one of finest wedge body's in the sport on our chassis this year, a superfly wej bodeez. With the support and graphics of matt green and excellent workmanship is Seay hi performance. I'll actually look like a contender. Thanks chris Debbie and matt. Tim

X2. Don't forget the rotors!
Mike

Yes All kidding aside Chris and debbie are great people and are true supporters of open and unlimited racing every where they go they put money up for qualifing and in purse.
chris is always coming up with products just for open karts.

thanks for your support SHP

Back