Single Disc Bully Clutch

CarlsonMotorsports

Site Supporter
6 spring Bully single disc, fresh with your choice of driver.
Great shape and just rebuilt by Carlson Motorsports!
$175

765-339-4407

I'll get some pictures taken of it as soon as we get unloaded from the trade show in Tennessee over the weekend.
Is there an email address that I could send it to? I don't have a cell phone.

Thanks,
Brian

TW, I'll send some pics to your hotmail account listed in your profile on here if that's ok.

Give us a call if we can do anything for you.

765-339-4407

Thanks,
Brian

Still available.
Great looking clutch and all fresh.
Your choice of driver and set up for your class.
Can ship same day you call.

765-339-4407

Brian would this single disc be suitable for Blue plate clone and a few 330 clone light races as it is?

You certainly could...but most guys prefer a 2 disc 6 spring for those classes.
A single disc is adequate unless you have a ton of restarts -- then the single disc doesn't dissipate the heat as well as a 2 disc.
If the race only has a caution or two, you'd be fine.

I have several 2 disc clutches ready to go also if you need -- I posted one in another thread on here somewhere.
Just give us a call -- we can fix you up with just about anything you might need in the way of Bully clutches.

Thanks,
Brian

Ok Thanks. I have a 2disc bully and a 2disc vortex I was thinking about a single for a qualifying clutch as I saw one of the best races in the business last year and that's what he had on to qualify. I was wondering maybe for just 3 laps maybe less rotating weight on the crank ? Just not sure?

It's not a lot less in rotating weight, but it is lighter rotating mass, sure. Personally, that would not be my reasoning, but obviously it'll work well for that. Like I said, most are using a 2 disc Bully. That's what I'd be on.

Now, the smaller plate classes would have an obvious advantage by going to the single disc, as well as it not being as hard on crank flex when it engages. The extra weight, coupled with the hard engagement that most racers want to feel, really plays havoc with crank flex (specifically cast clone cranks.) Most people I talk to are on the better cranks now, so it's not as much of an issue, but they still prefer the single disc on their small plate clone stuff.

Anything we can ever do for you, don't hesitate to call the shop and ask for me.

Thanks,
Brian

Pictures are available through email or facebook only.
Sorry, I can't post them directly from my computer to this thread - only a link (and currently I'm not even seeing how to do that!) :)
I realize that there are photo-hosting sites out there, but this is what I'm able to do currently.

Thanks,
Brian

765-339-4407

Back