SIRA Night Race Ceraland Park Sat May 16th

MikeH

eraland Kartway inaugural "Light-up the Night Grand Prix" schedule for race activities:
Registration opens - 10:00 a.m.
Driver's meeting - 12:00 p.m.
Practice by groups - 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Heat races- 4:30 p.m.
Feature races - 7:30 p.m (note that we have an 11 p.m. curfew, so please work with us, so everyone gets race time)
By request of the 80cc group, the group may well race in split groups, depending upon total number of entries to this class. Plan will be announced at the driver's meeting.
Practice Rotation
Kid Karts
Junior 1
Junior 2
Senior Clone
Senior LO206
4-Cycle Masters
Senior Yamaha
80cc Shifters
Local Option/Catch all
Race Rotation (heat & feature)
Kid Karts
LO206
Junior 2
Local Option
80cc Shifters
4-Cycle Masters
Junior 1
Senior Yamaha
Senior Clone
Catch All

See sirakarting.org

What does this race pay to the winner of adult clone? I was thinking about going but the entry fee is way too high. If there is good payout then I will be there.

The race is at the Ceraland camp ground just east of Columbus In. Same place the fall race is if you been to that one.

I do not believe this a $$$ race per say like some of the other events they put but I will say this. This group puts on a hell of weekend and I don’t think the prices are out of line at all for what they offer. We mainly run dirt but always enjoy hitting a SIRA race or two.

If you must have $$$ racing this weekend, 1K to win dirt in Kankakee IL

This event is trophies only, but the one in Sept will have some money events. This event is on the actual kart track that is at the park the one in the fall is on a temporary road circuit. If you want to go fast come to the Sept event.

www.ceraland.org is the website of the park. The Park is located off Ind 46 SE of Columbus In.

Glad to see SIRA up & going. Had a lot of fun and made some lifelong friends in the late 90's when my son Heath raced. If you ever want to hold a race on dirt Seedtick is yours for the asking. Contact me & we will work on it.

Back